How was it? Did you find it helpful? I might be start going to a DBT group for ED soon.
Tags: #DBT #Dialectical behavior therapy #anorexia #anorexia recovery #anorexia treatment #bulimia #bulimia recovery #bulimia treatment #dialectical #eating disorder recovery #eating disorders #ed recovery #ed treatment #ednos #ednos treatment #recovery #treatment #personal
- lisforliving answered: I’ve done DBT and I didn’t think it was helpful at all. CBT and ACT were much more applicable for me. It depends on your own ED I suppose?
- freeing-ashley answered: ive done 6 years of it! yes, the skills are helpful but only if you apply them to your life
- tenacioustttabby answered: very helpful. It seems dumb at first but stick with it!
- peachiee-pie likes this
- thdandeliongirl answered: it’s not easy. it doesn’t come quickly. but it does help… as long as you actually practice the skills that are taught
- fragile---bird answered: I’ve done some DBT. I think it’s more helpful/applicable than CBT, at least for me! I find it a bit easier.
- inocenceandinstinct answered: I’ve done it within treatment (like a group once a week). It was pretty helpful, but I preferred CBT
- dieinmywonderland answered: i want to get into a treatment center soon too.. good luck stay strong:)
- anatomy-of-recovery posted this